- 20-Apr-2017 to 03-May-2017 (CST)
- Ponchatoula, LA, USA
- Full Time
Elmer Chocolate is seeking a highly motivated Parts Runner / Tray Maintenance Associate to support our service team.
Since 1855, Elmer Chocolate has been a leading candy and snack manufacturer in the Gulf South. Originally known for Heavenly Hash and Gold Brick, today the family-owned business is recognized as the second largest heart box chocolates manufacturer in the USA.
Parts Runner / Tray Maintenance
(Day Shift 7:00am to 3:30pm)
- Picks up and/or delivers parts.
- Maintains and repairs trays for box sealing machine such as Valentine heart boxes or rectangular shaped boxes.
- Repairs and replaces worn seal pads for box sealing machine.
- Stocks, sorts and replaces parts in parts department.
- Performs various physical duties as assigned including but not limited to sorting, stacking, inspecting, cleaning.
- 18 years or older.
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Ability to follow and read instructions.
- Ability to identify, evaluate and problem solve.
- Team player.
- Pass drug test and background check.
What Elmer Chocolate Offers:
- Competitive wage
- Medical Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Climate controlled environment
- Full time
- Overtime available
To apply please visit
Elmer Chocolate is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a disabled veteran or other veteran or military status, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected by class status.
This organization participates in E-verify.
Please No Agencies